Are you interested in opening a Day Home?
Let us help you to be successful on your new career path!
Benefits of Becoming a Provider
Here are a few benefits of opening a licensed Day home vs a non licensed day home:
- A licensed day home qualifies for child care top up funding, which is an additional income above and beyond your parent fees.
- Infant care incentives which pays out additional funding for taking infants under 18 months of age.
- Our agency will take care of all the invoicing and bill payments so that you can focus on building relationships with your families.
- A licensed day hone can offer child care subsidy to their families to help keep child care affordable.
- A licensed day home is part of child care community that provides back up care to families when you are not able to work.
- We can offer you training opportunities, a social network of like minded professionals, support in areas of health and safety within your day home.
- We take pride in celebrating our child care professionals because we recognize the value of your work!!
Take a look at our Provider Compensation Schedule, and complete the Application below! We look forward to meeting you!